Thursday 30 October 2008

Self Evaluation of the presentation

My power point presentation on my chosen topic did not go down as well as I thought it would as I had sufficient amount of work on my presentation. The main criticism which I received was that each one of my slides contained too much information to take in and I should have spread out my work by making brainstorms etc. I think I would have made a better presentation if I was allowed in the lessons to see other presentations from my peers. Another thing I would like to mention is that I could have done a better job in presenting my work if I was allowed to present it when I actually made it because all the main ideas would have been fresh in my mind but unfortunately I was not allowed in lessons even though I was told to do work outside the class and this is when I made my presentation.

5 comments:

AmanGill.X said...

WWW
Good knowledge of your text
Theorist's where well shown

EBI
Less texts on slides
More audience interaction
More relevant texts!

& I've written my self evaluation so your going to have to copy and paste your comment again

Faizul Awal said...

www
interesting trailer
good knowledge of womens roles

ebi
if you had engaged the audience more
other texts
shep analysis

ajit said...

www: good knowledge of your text.
good analysis of text and trailer.
well thought out theorists.

ebi:less text on slides.
you didnt read off the board.
shep analysis.
more interaction with audience.

Jas D said...

WWW - eye contact
Good knowledge about text
good analysis of trailer

EBI - less text on slides which you would have known if u wer in class

more audience interaction

Med 5 Blog said...

www - knowledge of text
- theorists

ebi - engaged audience
- less text on slides

rajan